Lucy Simms

Welcome to my blogspot.
You may want to visit my web site http://www.lucyscottagecrafts.com/

Friday 14 January 2011

January Floods

Hello and welcome to my first ever blog.
Just learning how to use blogspot, but what a great system.
Went for a stroll down to the river this morning to refresh my mind for a new day, but my usual walk was blocked by floorwater, the power of water never ceases to amaze me, we even have fountains in the road!.
My heart goes out to all the people around the world who have lost their homes to floor water. 
over loaded storm water drain
This is one of my favourite spots although not so pretty today, you can find the same view at different times of the year in my web site gallery.
My heart was lifted with the sight of Hazel Catkins (Lambs tails) in the hedgerow and the first helleborus in the garden, Spring is just around the corner.

Helleborus orentalis
               
Hazel Catkin
                                                                           


Helleborus foetidus

No comments:

Post a Comment